The core of the program is a one month training sessions in the beautiful Paya Bay resort
We will learn the asanas in their classic form as well as from a developmental perspective; offering a deep understanding of how the body moves. We will also explore the body from a therapeutic perspective, applying the breath, Thai massage and yoga therapeutic techniques.
This training will prepare and certify participants to:
• Teach a Vinyasa yoga class with precise adjustments and intelligent sequencing.
• Understand common skeletal problems and work with clients therapeutically.
• Give a Thai yoga massage as well use these techniques in teaching.
• Apply Anatomy & Physiology to yoga and movement.
• Use and instruct breathing techniques.
• Sit in daily meditation and instruct on the art of meditation.
• Students will read and discuss the Bhagavad-Gita & the Yoga Sutras.
• All while being immersed in a spiritual community in the heart of nature.
Classes will be held 5 days a week with three weekends off to rest, enjoy and
integrate what you have learned. There will also be time during the week to go
to the beach and relax.
Written and practice assignments, as well as a final written evaluation and teaching demo, round out the program. Certification
The LagoCph yogateacher training program is fully registered at the 200 hour level with Yoga Alliance. Upon satisfactory completion of the course, each trainee will receive a Certificate of Completion as a yoga teacher and Thai massage practioner. Trainees who complete 180 contact hours and 20 non contact hours can register with Yoga Alliance, the national yoga teacher's organization.
Accommodations, Food & Pricing —
Note: for precise info on accomodation and pricing please see anamayas website www.payabay.com
The rooms are simple but beautiful. They all have electricity and water. The shared rooms have two single beds. A few single tents are available for a reduced fee.
Three, vegetarian meals will be served daily
The cost of the one month program will be appr. $4100.
Classes, accommodations and food. This price is based on double occupancy. Texts are not included in the cost and should be purchased one month before to insure that you have them in time for the training. You should budget an additional $150 for books. You will be notified of books when signing up.
Students must have 2 blocks, a yoga blanket and a strap.
A $1000 deposit is due two months before the training. The balance is due two weeks before the training begins. You can cancel one month before the training begins and receive a full refund. Credit cards are accepted through Pay Pal for an additional fee.
9 am - 9:30 am Meditation
9:30 am - 11:30 am Asana training
11:30 am - 12.30 pm Anatomy
12:30 pm - 13:30 pm Lunch
13:30 pm - 15:30 pm Massage
15:30 pm - 16:30 pm Therapeutic, Corrections,
16:30 - 17:00 Yoga Philosophy
Application Checklist - Please make sure to include the following with your application:
• Above application filled out and send in either eletronic or by mailing address.
• 1 photo – Casual is fine. no later than 2 month prior to training starts. (send in by e-mail or by mailing address)
• Deposit for traininig DKr. 5000,- Count as registration, no later than 2 month prior to training starts. (not refundable)
• Rest payment due latest 14 days prior the beginning of training.
Total: US$ 4100,-
appr. DKr. 22.000,-
Sign up and payment is to be commited from when 1st payment have been paid.
Payments can be made by cash, check, bank transfer or paypal (add 5%) Please make sure that the name of application and payment matches, if not please contact us.
Attn: Peter Kaaberbøl
Nr. Søgade 27a, st.tv.
1370 Copenhagen K.
or email dokumenter to, firstname.lastname@example.org
Konto nummer: 5499550415